The younger Paul a few years ago would eat Pizza until he busts a seam, devour donuts until the cows came home, and demolish a kiddie’s pool worth of cheap protein powder and milk weekly like it was nothing.
Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately, my body has been unable to properly digest all of those mass consumed processed foods as well as it did when I was younger. Now that I’m getting older, I watch my meal sizes, portions, and what kind of ingredients are in my food.
While I know this is good for me, I can’t help but curse the change sometimes when my cravings kick in – making me wish that I could eat an entire large pizza by myself and finish it off with a tub of ice cream.
However, it’s been a positive transition in life for me overall. For one, I have realized that I need fewer calories and to consume less food in order to achieve the body and goals that I want. By eating less frequently and in smaller portions, I can focus on what I am putting into my body and take more control of that.
I am a man who values ease and efficiency. So, if I can get a quality source of protein and a healthy serving of greens at a one-stop shop, then I am all game. Erogenics Plant Based Protein + Greens checks off all those boxes and more.
With the more I look into the quality of proteins in the market these days, the more plant-based protein makes more and more sense. Plant-based proteins are rich in amino acids and make it easier for our bodies to digest – not to mention the sustainability of plants for our planet’s future.
Some interesting facts that you can gain from taking Ergogenics Plant Based Protein + Greens are…
- Improves immune system (no more sick Sally at work)
- Improves digestion (trust me, you will appreciate this more as you get older)
- Increases energy (I’ll take a 5PM bump of energy to help make it through the last bit of work)
- Increases metabolism (essentially helping you burn fat as well!)
- High in BCAA’s (very useful for repairing your body and getting rid of soreness)
Here is a high fat and calorie concoction I made with their Organic Chocolate flavoured powder
- Approximately 5 dates
- Sample of walnuts
- Heaping tablespoon of peanut butter
- Water as needed
- 1 Scoop of Ergogenics Plant Based Chocolate Protein + Greens