Fighting any battle mentally for me has been a long drawn out process, slowly bettering myself inch by inch day by day week by week… I hope you see where im going next on that.
There has been nothing that made my life instantaneously better, however, adding little bits of positive re-enforcement here and there throughout my days and then repeating the ones that left a positive impact have helped me considerably.
Changing my morning coffee has been one of the positive changes.
I have added making a Bulletproof coffee even to my 45 minute morning routine, making sure I don’t let it nor the other 5 steps be forgotten.
By taking out a daily dose of sugar and milk and instead, adding high-quality fats, I realised I was starting my day with a far more uplifting mindset.
Here is how I make it.
• Local ground coffee – 2 heaping tablespoons
• Steep for 7 minutes
Add these into a blender
• 1–2 tablespoons grass-fed organic butter
• 1–2 teaspoons grass fed ghee butter
• 1 teaspoon to 2 tablespoons MCT oil ( Start small and over time add more, your bowels will thank you )
• 1 scoop of powdered collagen ( This is an additive I like to add because it helps hair and nail growth while making the coffee frothier )
• Pour brewed coffee into a blender
• Blend for 20–30 seconds, until a froth has formed
Pour and enjoy!!!